-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Device Manager?

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:42:02 -0700

Mother had both eyes done and they put in a simple prescription
lens and she hasn't worn glasses for 3 years.  And she wore
thick glasses since she was 7 and she's now 85 and has 20/20
vision.  She does have to use reading glasses from the dollar
store though.  Beats the $350 she used to pay for glasses.  I
think woman, you need a second opinion.

Judith
_______________

  The dr was trying to talk
me into $5k an eye crystal lens which would eliminate the need
for glasses
MOST of the time and my insurance (no insurance according to
him) will pay
for the crystal lens.
Guess who is not getting that crystal lens, although I would
really like to
not have to have glasses.

Well, if I win the lottery..maybe...lol!

Rose
Las Vegas