-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DOS emulators

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:24:12 -0600

I am about halfway through a program I am writing in Dos. Already, I have a
few complaints from XP users. (I do not have XP.) So why am I writing it in
Dos? I am a Dos trained programmer and in my area there are enough Dos
users to keep me busy.

If anyone can tell me what to include on a CD so that it will run in
DOS-like environment under Windows XP, I would be grateful.

Thank you.

Robert