-=PCTechTalk=- Re: .DBX e-mail

  • From: "Janet" <wightway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:18:16 +0100

Yes, its e-mails.  If I right click on the .dbx it offers me to compress =
it with Win.rar and I really want an easier way than messing around with =
some of the software I have seen to convert .dbx files into readable =
e-mails.    I found some more software for the purpose so I guess I =
shall have to look at them, but, if you or anyone knows of something =
that is idiot proof, I am all ears!  ;-)

Janet

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>

> Janet,
> I'm not exactly sure what you are asking.  If memory serves me =
correctly,=20
> Win.rar is a compression/archive code or program.  Any dbx file can be =
saved in=20
> any of the compression algorithms and then restored.   You can't use =
Win.rar to=20