-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CompUSA Ads - there are incredible sales!

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:56:52 -0500

Please be aware that in my market area, (East central Florida) EVERYTHING in
the newspaper ad is QUANTITIES LIMITED and NO RAINCHECKS.  When they say
"quantities limited", they MEAN limited.

The ad appears locally in the Sunday Florida Today Newspaper.  If you are
not at the store when the doors are opened, your chances of getting anything
decent on sale is slim and nil.  And even if you ARE there when the doors
open, you better have your priorities set and go for the best or most
important deal FIRST.  Otherwise, forget it.  Don't even THINK about trying
to buy (or get free) any advertised special after Sunday lunch time.

I know this from personal experience and discussions with the local manager.

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx