-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CleanUp! 4.0 released

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:14:59 -0400

You (or the person I replied to) expressed concern about files being deleted
and asked what to do.

I suggested the search of all the temp folders and files so you could see if
there was anything in them that should NOT be deleted.

If you have already run Cleanup, then of course, looking around would be a
wasted effort.  :-))

Don