-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CleanUp! 4.0 released

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:24:56 -0700

Hi Cristy,
I would not<G>

I save all downloads to a specific folder, Downloadz to make sure it is not=
 deleted accidentally.
I also save all the downloads in their compressed form to a seperate=
 partition/hard dirve and burn them to a CD.

That way if I have a problem or need to reformat for some reason I don't=
 have to download them again.
With CDR disks costing less than 25=A2 each it is money well spent.

When I go on a trouble call I have around 20CD's of programs/utilities I=
 take with me.

MtM
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 4/13/2005 at 6:50 PM cristy wrote:

why would you want to keep the temp files/programs in the temp folder?  If
you wanted to keep them wouldnt you save them elsewhere?

christy