-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Check this out ~ Java

  • From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 13:24:11 -0600

Hi Christy, I can't remember where I got the water applet from but here is a
page you may like to see, It may have the water applet there also I don't know
as I haven't been there in a long time.
http://www.anfyteam.com/
As for your own song on the page, Just make the file for it and upload it in
the html code
<EMBED SRC="YourSong.wav" CONTROLS=SMALLCONSOLE HEIGHT=4 WIDTH=4 AUTOSTART=TRUE
LOOP=FALSE> The visitor can't control it
Or
<EMBED SRC="YourSong.wav" CONTROLS=SMALLCONSOLE HEIGHT=45 WIDTH=110
AUTOSTART=TRUE LOOP=FALSE> The visitor can control it.
Autostart and loap can be true or false, your choice.
Sincerely Yours,
Hank
              My home page
http://members.fortunecity.com/hdka