-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Changing the choice of opening file

  • From: "zat" <zzzatso@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 18:10:15 -0800

There are a couple of methods you can use. One is to open up PSP and go to
Options, there you should be able to uncheck the file types that you don't
want it to open. Then open the program you want to use for those files and
associate them to it.

Another method is to right click the file, choose open with and then 'choose
program', in the program window choose the program you wish to use, in the
lower left is a box that can be checked "Always use the selected program to
open this kind of file"

hth,
zat