-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Can't See Pictures on DVD

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 08:13:57 -0400

I don't *know* the answer, but here are some suggestions.

Since I do not recognize an executable file extension or see an autorun file
in your list of files, I suspect you need to have a software product
launched and running before trying to run the slideshow or have a file
association set to launch it.  Ask your B-I-L what software was used to
create the slideshow.  Search Google on the various file extensions.

If your hardware is as old as your operating system you may lack some
hardware capability to view the slideshow.  Especially video adapter
capabilities, video adapter RAM and-or system RAM.

Don