-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cable Modem - Again!

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:11:46 -0500

There's always Satelite??????????????
I was watching an ad the other day and it said that anyone
in the US can have satelite????????
If I had all the hi-speed lines you have had, I would have
to move a lot too!!!!!!!!   :^)

Don Elias

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:46:11 -0600 (MDT) "Hank Adams" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Hay! Let me tell you, I started with AOheLl. I went to Earthlink both
> dialup, I then to Pacbell DSL (Sacto. Ca.) oh boy did I love it, Other
than
> it was real slow a lot, was getting on at 1200Kb most of the time, Some
> real slow time, Got service out, changed modems, never got the slow
time
> anymore, but could never get over 650Kbs, Moved (Baxter, Tn.) and
couldn't
> get anything but Cable (or  dialup) same thing with Cable off a lot.
Moved
> again (Mena, Ar.) now can't get DSL or Cable, Am stusk with Dialup. Be
> happy with what you got, I would take any DSL or Cable to what I have
now.
> Maybe in  few yrs these sticks will get DSL or Cable.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.