-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Drawer

  • From: "Bob - \"The Keyboard Cowboy\"" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betty <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:08:39 -0400

Yes, many CD manufacturers place a small hole in the front panel of the CD
player.  If there is such a hole, use the end of a paper clip to poke in the
hole.  This is like a reset button and sometimes will open the player.
Also try to reboot, sometimes that sort of recycles the player and allows it to
open.

Regards,

Bob - "The Keyboard Cowboy"
     ,,,,
     Ô¿Ô¬'
Cincinnati, OH
Scottsdale, AZ
-----------=============<<0++0>>=============-----------

Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance
towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be
observed from each new vantage point.

-- Harold B. Melchart

-----------=============<<0++0>>=============-----------

On Thursday, March 22, 2007, 9:26:14 AM, you wrote:

b> I can't get my CD  drawer to open, and am horrified at the
b> thought of going inside! Any other way to get it unstuck?
b> Betty

b> --
b> Please remember to trim your replies (including this sentence and
b> everything below it) and adjust the subject line as necessary.

b> To unsubscribe or change your email settings:
b> //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk

b> To access our Archives:
b> //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/