-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Burning Software

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:25:17 -0500

What I don't like about the windows burning program is that
it is difficult to find out when you are reaching the limit
of the amount of data you can put on a cd.
In Nero, it just has a bar that climbs as you put data on to
be burned, so you can play around with what you want to
burn. Plus - I like the way you can find your data to burn
better on Nero.
Cris