-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup-- CD Burning Software

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:28:22 -0800

When I go into My Computer, click on the drive your CD is in,
that is the first window (it will be blank).

Then open up another window where your folders are in that you
want to back up.

Drag and drop the folders you want to back up (or put on CD)
into the blank drive window.

In the upper left window menu of XP is "Write these files to CD"

When you click on this, the CD Writing Wizard pops up and the
very first screen has "CD Name" and a box by "Close the wizard
after the files have been written" -- Make sure it is unchecked.

Why they didn't just say -- do you want to close your CD after
writing I don't know -- they should have.

Then you can drag and drop more folders in anytime you wish from
then on.

Hope this helps.

Judith