-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Brush fire

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:25:21 -0700

I am in desert hot springs..no where NEAR the problem areas..unless we get
100miles an hours winds blowing s.e....thanks for your concern.
From: milady

Got 3 going in the area here. All within about 40 miles square.  Morongo
Valley, Poppet flat, Hemet area.  North and s. west of my location.  Hwy 62
thru Morongo is closed.  7 homes gone. Not a good situation--nothing is
controlled.. know the feeling about getting ugly.
shivering in my boots..what else will go up.
ML