-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Brain Teaser Test

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ~OoO~ <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:09:42 -0700

<laugh>
The first guy to do it on one of my gun lists said he did a 23!

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 ==========<[0]>===========
 Tuesday  10/4/2005  1:09:04 PM

 The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his
life simply by altering his attitude of mind.

 -- William James

==========<[O]>==========
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 01:06:31 -0400, ~OoO~ wrote:
  | I only got 3 of the 6 colors.
  | :o)
  |
  | You're smarter than me, bro. I only scored 15.
  |
  | BAD.... BAD... BAD TROTH!
  |
  | ____________________________________
  | Sir Troth
  | ICQ #1717439
  | AIM/AOL: SirTrothX
  | Yahoo: SirTroth
  | MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
  | (do not email me here)
  | My Personal Email: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxx
  | --------------------------------------------------
  |
  | =20

  |  |  |
  |  |  | 1. Bottom
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 2. 50
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 3. Right
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 4 Blue, red, white, yellow, black, & gold
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 5. 1, 0
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 6. Right
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 7. 20
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 8.. Red
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 9. 88
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 11. Towards bottom right
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 12. 12 (no #1)
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 13. Left
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 14. Clockwise as you look at it
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 15. 8
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 16. Left
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 17. 5
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 18. 6
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 19. Bashful
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 20. 8
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 21. Ace of spades
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 22. Left
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 23. *, #
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 24. 3
  |  |  |
  |  |  | 25. Counter
  |  |  |
  | Regards from
  |
  | Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
  | ,,,,,,,,
  | =D4=BF=D4=AC
  | Cincinnati, Ohio
  | Scottsdale, Arizona

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D<[0]>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D M