-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Need Help with Virus

  • From: Roy Hanson <printerman@xxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 15:03:35 -0400

me confused too! what I did was have Avast and SpyBot-Search and
Destroy...running at separate times.
AdAware also. I watched the listing fly by when SpyBot was running..and
programs I thought I got rid of were still in my system...so I went to
regedit...found them, destroyed them (I hope)
Avast I am trying for antivirus.

 milady wrote:

>Glad you find it easy...it only confused me.
>ML

Roy Hanson
Technical Support for
Eco-Toner Systems, Inc.