-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Big Firefox 2 Problems

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:26:32 -0500

Sir Troth:
I think I'm ready to bite the bullet, but there a couple of things I
don't know how to do.

How do I get to Safe Mode?
How do I back up my bookmarks?
And how do I decide which version to install? I think I have 3 or 4.

Oh, and is that Chrome thing not important? I don't understand why in
each of the older versions
I've reinstalled, all of them look the same and have the same awful
problems.

Betty