-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Award wining software

  • From: "Ange Cooke" <locustchewed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:50:35 -0000

  Hank wrote:
  Boy oh boy I wish that were true, Sorry to say it matters not what you think
in the mind, the body still does want it wants to do. Yep I feel in my mind I
am only about 50 yrs old, But when I need to go check the mailbox (100ft
downhill, 100ft back again) then the old body says wait till tomorrow and it
will save a trip. Love ya anyway.

  Hey Hank I'm only 35 but with my complications I couldn't do that walk at all
~ you're more youthful than you know. lol

  love
  Ange x