-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Audacity-contin question

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:13:21 -0400

Sounds like confirmation of what I suggested in the reply I just sent in to
that other post.  If the transport is off (the parts of the cassette that
guide the tape material across the heads), it will usually correct itself
while the tape is being pulled across the rollers.  Before re-ripping, make
sure the tape material is in the right place within the transport on the
cassette.

Peace,
Gman