-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Archiving Old Mail

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:37:21 -0400

The only reason that's not an option is because of the high number of emails I
will be saving. On average, we're talking about 300 emailas per day. Now,
that's an average. Most of these posts are from groups similar to this one. On
any given "busy" day, that mail can easily surpass that 300 mark and hit close
to 1000 emails.... in just one day. Saving each individual email is kind of
crazy, if you know what I mean. Even if the number of emails was low enough fr
my fingers to NOT hurt after saving so many emails, it would still take up
valuable time saving all those emails.

---Troth