-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Advice re leaving computer on 24/7

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:10:31 -0600

<Copy>
Thanks to you and to Robert and mjh for your responses.  It seems that  the
consensus is that it's okay to leave it on 24/7.  I do have Win98 SE, but
occasional rebooting should not be much of a problem??? Again, I appreciate
your input.
<End>

Correct, Occasional rebooting should not be much of a problem, and in most
case may even be desired. I reboot twice a day. Even though I have the
maximum allowed memory installed, rebooting helps programs run cleaner and
faster.

Robert