-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Adaware & WeatherBug

  • From: "SandiBeach" <SandiBeach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:01:13 -0600

I am getting the following error message frequently, coming up in
multiples."Access violation at address 004049A8 in module WEATHERPULSE EXE:
Read of address FFFFFFFF."  I have to C-A-Delete and shut down Weather
Pulse.  I am considering uninstalling and installing again.  Any other
ideas??
Sandi
P.S.  And, yes, I will send a thank you to the authors. Great little
program.