-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Active X help

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 23:49:50 -0500

Well said.  I've also found that many 'random' errors and crashes can be
caused by just a little bit of corrosion building up on contacts between
hardware components.  I pull and reseat every component in my own systems
about once a year to avoid it now.  While I'm in there, I also pull, clean
and re-thermal grease the CPU.  The old stuff is usually starting to show
its age by then.       :)

Peace,
Gman