-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Active X help

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:46:20 -0200

I agree with you... registry got really messed up!  The Gmail thing with the
activeX started some time ago, so I am not keen on a restore if I can avoid
it.  I don´t normally go to the Gmail website, only to clear one of the
accounts that is not POP3.  But after a while that activeX thing bugged
me...

I cleaned the registry which I hope cleared a lot of things up but am
wondering if I should uninstall, download another activeX, or repair it?

The other problems I have with missing dlls I have found and dloaded all,
just have to register them.  Thanks for the input... if you think of
something else, let me know!

Lil