-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Access denied

  • From: "..SheDevil.." <shedevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:55:22 -0400

I've not seen this myself, but you could try using a free program called
Unlocker and see if something is locking you out.  You can get it here:
http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker
Once installed, just right click on the executable for WMP and if something is
locking it, this will show you what it is. You can then select unlock and try
again :)
Hope this helps,
SheDevil