-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AREA CODE IN OUTLOOK

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:52:09 -0700

Yep!
I'd sure delete and dialup info.  If nothing else, if he doesn't use a modem
(but has one on his computer) you should remove anything that allows outgoing
calls so he are less vulnerable.

 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
  -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
 Gentlemen, why don't you laugh? With the fearful strain that is upon me night
and day, if I did not laugh, I should die.

 -- Abraham Lincoln

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 18:14:53 -0500, suzanne wrote:
|  I bet that's where the default area code is coming from... check
|  the modem settings in Internet Explorer/dial up connection?  if he
|  isn't on dial up, delete any dial up connection there?

| |
| |