-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AREA CODE IN OUTLOOK

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:56:46 -0700

No need to shout <G>
I know you asked before.  I have no answer for that as I don't use outlook
except for contacts.  I don't worry about the area code as it doesn't call out
-
no modem here.

 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 It is good to love as many things as one can, for therein lies true strength,
and those who love much, do much and accomplish much, and whatever is done with
love is done well.

 --Vincent van Gogh