-=PCTechTalk=- Re: A new diff outlook express question

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:10:14 -0400

Are you using POP to collect this mail from your ISP or from a webmail
service like fastmail.com or gmail.com?

If from a webmail service you may need to configure your webmail account to
delete email from the server after it is downloaded.  At gmail you need to
select download mail that arrives from now on.

If from your ISP then for some reason the server is not deleting your
downloaded email from the server.  If available, go to your webmail access
point for your ISP and see if there is a setting for this.  If not it could
be your computer is not telling your ISPs server that the mail download is
complete.  Talk to your ISPs help desk to resolve this problem.

Don