-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 2 questions

  • From: "Grant Karpik" <gkarpik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 01:13:22 -0700

On 6 Aug 2002 at 0:36, Don MacDonald wrote:

> 1).I was a member of Yahoo groups and was familiar with posting
> questions there. Can I still access that type of site with freelists or
> is everything done with e-mail? 2). I downloaded the free version of
> Musicmatch Jukebox and have decided I don't want to keep it, but I am
> afraid to remove it. It doesn't have a uninstall program and because it
> is free I can't get access to their tech support. It did tell me how to
> remove and re-install, but I am afraid of losing shared files if I don't
> re-install. Can anyone give me any ideas, please?

For # 2 Musicmatch Jukebox  should be listed in the Windows add/remove
programs function. If it isn't, something screwed up somehow. You could
try installing it again and then uninstalling it from add/remove
programs.

...a cat is a diagram and a pattern of subtle air...

Grant Karpik
gkarpik@xxxxxxxxx