-=PCTechTalk=- 2 questions

  • From: Don MacDonald <donmac71@xxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 00:36:34 -0700

1).I was a member of Yahoo groups and was familiar with posting questions
there. Can I still access that type of site with freelists or is everything
done with e-mail?
2). I downloaded the free version of Musicmatch Jukebox and have decided I
don't want to keep it, but I am afraid to remove it. It doesn't have a
uninstall program and because it is free I can't get access to their tech
support. It did tell me how to remove and re-install, but I am afraid of
losing shared files if I don't re-install. Can anyone give me any ideas, please?