-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ?

  • From: g.imrie@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Patricia" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>, pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:15:25 -0000

Folks

I've done a little bit of checking into this thing (thru the IP address etc),
and
reckon it's simply been an attempt to send an unsupported HTML type
posting to the list. Freelists have intercepted it, found that the HTML wasn't
up to standard and have allowed it to go thru unmolested, knowing full well
that folks email clients would effectively stop this in its tracks (as seems to
have happened with most of us).

As to content, this looked as if it was (yet another) plug email for a dating
service. According to what I've been able to find out through W3C, this thing
was put together with HTML vsn 2.7, which was never even fully released to
the public owing to the bugs within the code. I'd delete it, and consign their
dating service to the great dustbin in the sky...........

Hope This of Help
Geo. Imrie MCSA ACI
Computer Scanned and Virus Database Updated Daily with Panda AVG