-=PCTechTalk=- Outlook Address Book

  • From: <don@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 08:51:12 -0400

Windows 7
Outlook 2007

Whenever I type in an email address I get the pick list of matching
addresses.   Whenever I click the address book icon in the outlook menu bar
I get an empty address book.  Same happens if I click the TO, CC or BCC
field of a new message to find an address.  If I try to search the address
book, nothing is found.  Everything exists in my Outlook Contacts and I can
add, change, delete, search etc with no problems, except I can't select
recipients for a new message from the contacts folder.

How do I add the contacts to the address book?  Why are both required?
Seems to me that a single collection of names and addresses would be easier
to maintain.

Don

in the Subject.