-=PCTechTalk=- Need help for husbands WinVista desktop computer

  • From: "Paula" <biggmamma5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTECHTALK" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 01:00:40 -0400

My husband has a desktop Vista OS running Office 2007 & Outlook.  Everytime he
tries to do anything using his Outlook email a message pops up:  DEP(Data
Exclusion Prevention).  He has tried everything and cannot get rid of the
message and this problem is specifically when he uses Outlook..clicks on any
link etc..  He went to "ask Leo" and asked "how do I turn off Data Exclusion
Prevention errors" and he cannot find out how to stop it.  Does anyone have a
suggestion/solution?
in the Subject.