-=PCTechTalk=- Need new CD-DVD burning software, I think..

  • From: "DO1212SK" <do1212sk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 16:11:19 -0400

I'm having a great deal of trouble trying to burn family photos onto a CD in
my DVD-CD drive. I suspect my software might be corrupted; if I try and use
the Windows "send to" option it goes into a terribly sloooow copy routine
that would take many hours just to burn a few photos!
I also have Nero Express on my PC but it's from an earlier Win95 version I
had, and I suspect it may not be working now for my WinXP PC, as it rarely
writes correctly and usually just hangs my system up! -I did manage to copy
3 photos once, but it took about an hours worth of cursing and sweating!
There's gotta be a better way than this to just fast write some photos onto
a CD, right?

So... Can anyone recommend some (preferrably free) DVD-CD burning software
that will work well with WinXP?

Thanks,
Greywoulf