-=PCTechTalk=- Logitech mouse software screwed up!

  • From: "DO1212SK" <do1212sk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 00:42:43 -0400

I made some changes and removed some software that (I thought) had nothing
to do with the Logitech mouse... However now my scrolling is goofy. No
matter how I set the scrolling options in Windows XP, I no longer get the
one line at a time advance with either the wheel or by clicking on the side
scroll arrows in the windows. Everything now moves up from the top of the
page, giving me a ripple-down effect, as if a new page were coming in over
the old one just to move up a line!!

Anyone know how I can fix this? (The visual effect is giving me a headache!)
Is it the Logitech stuff, or perhaps some setting in WinXP that I'm unaware
of?

Thanks much, greywoulf
PS- Thanks to all for the calendar info. Task Plus fills the bill nicely...