-=PCTechTalk=- Juno....again!

  • From: "Cajun" <cajun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:41:20 -0600

OK, Juno users.  Mother is having trouble connecting again with Juno free
service.  She says she has been trying all 4 numbers available to her and
none of them are connecting.  Has Juno been having any problems lately, or
have they changed the list of phone numbers again?  They just changed the
numbers and forced mother to pick a new number about 5 weeks ago.  Now she
can't connect again.

Question - are Juno and NetZero using the same dial-in numbers since they
are basically the same service and owned by the same company?  Do they
change their dial-in numbers frequently like Juno?  I'm wondering if I ought
to switch mother...

Cajun