-=PCTechTalk=- Joke

  • From: Jo Ann <bookworm54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:13:54 -0400

I stopped at a florist shop after work to pick up roses for my wife. As the
clerk was putting the finishing touches on the bouquet, a young man burst
through the door, breathlessly requesting a dozen red roses.

"I'm sorry," the clerk said. "This man just ordered our last bunch." The
desperate customer turned to me and begged, "May I please have those roses?"

"What happened?" I asked. "Did you forget your wedding anniversary?" "It's
even worse than that," he confided. "I broke my wife's hard drive!"