-=PCTechTalk=- Firefox Revisited

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:41:40 -0500

I never dreamed it would happen, but I finally did it! Not everything,
perhaps,
that I should have, 'cause I just don't have the stamina
(concentration?) to do
it all. But I do have most the important stuff. I think.
Except for my photos. I don't have a huge collection....probably 2 to
300. I guess
my question is, when a CD has written to its maximum, does it let you
know so you
can put in a new one? And is there anyway to judge beforehand, how many pics
will fit on a CD?

Should I start a new thread about Picassa, so many someone out there that is
knowledgeable it can offer suggestions on how to copy them>

I can't thank you guys enough, Troth and Don, especially. I now have the
backup,
and keeping my fingers crossed that my 'puter won't crash. I'm leaving
Monday
to see my grandchildren and daughter for the first time in over a year.
I hope I
don't come home to a dead computer! There's no way I can do anything
this week.
And when I come back, I can only hope it will last until I'm able to get
a hard drive
and someone to install it.