-=PCTechTalk=- A small point to consider....

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:42:57 -0400

One of the difficulties with making suggestions to buy this or
buy that is we have no knowledge of the persons financial well being.

Many of us (me included) are very fortunate... a small purchase to us might
be one, maybe
two hours pay.  For an unemployed single Mom, it could be next week's Milk
budget.

Please consider that when making suggestions or comments.

Don

---
Just back from a nice 2 week vacation.  Please bear with me as I catch up.