-=PCTechTalk=- " $150.00 lap top "

  • From: <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC TechTalk" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 00:23:08 -0500

I was snooping around and ran into this attention grabber ... a complete lap
top decently powered and fully featured running Fedora Linux .
Here`s the scoop:
 Medison Celebrity Laptop
.
Intel® Celeron 1.5 GHz CPU
14" Widescreen X-bright LCD
256 MB Ram memory
40 GB Hard Drive
802.11g Wireless LAN
Optimized Linux operating system
Pre-installed office and multimedia applications
.
$150. No rebates.
.

http://www.medisoncelebrity.com/
.
POSSIBLE SCAM, BUYER BEWARE

I still don`t believe it ... the old saying is " If it sound`s to good to be
true ... blah blah blah .

Teri Lee