[pchelpers] Re: where do I find in "Vista"....

  • From: Cyril Halbach <cyril.kr3y@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 08:16:36 -0400

Scott McNay wrote:
> Hi Cyril,
>
> Wednesday, May 21, 2008, 8:14:52 PM, you wrote:
>
> CH> I found mine in  C:\Windows\Notepad\notepad.exe
>
> What version of Windows do you have? I don't think I've heard of it
> being there.

We need someone like Scott to keep the facts straight, sorry for the bum
information.

The system notepad is in C:\Windows\System32\notepad.exe  Vista Home Premium

I have another one in the notepad folder, can't remember how it got
there but I believe it was when I was messing around renaming
Editpad.exe to notepad.exe when I first got this system.

--
Cy