[pchelpers] Re: what a mess

  • From: "Jackie MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 17:43:43 -0400

Yes I read it ... as time goes on we are going to see a lot of these big
corporations break down more and  more. Money and Greed is the issue  Sad to
say its their clients that suffer. I remember quite a while it was suggested
to me that this would blow up in their  faces... People that are suppose to
look after the security are ill trained  and have no decent sense of  morals
as to what loyalty is all about..  ..the security holes are not addressed
Jackie Mac