[pchelpers] Re: rtf

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:56:26 +1200

RTF is another way of saying HTML (HyperText Markup Language). If you
are sending in plain text, practically everyone can read it, however, if
you change to RTF,  some on the list won't. However, if you go to
Tools/Options and click the Send tab, you will find the options there.

--

Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246