[pchelpers] Re: question

  • From: PcCowboy <saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:29:51 -0500

cartridgeworlduh wrote:
> However if you have a program like Norton Ghost or similar drive cloning
> program, it is very effective. I have used Ghost to transfer complete drive
> contents when upgrading drive capacities and also for making complete system
> copies as emergency backup drives. That is where a critical machine can be
> crash proofed by having a duplicate drive ready to install at a moment's
> notice.

That is why I like CasperXP.
I have two 80 gig drives in my system.
One is my system drive, and the other is my Emergency
backup drive.
Once a day CasperXP clones my system drive over to
the backup drive. If I loss my system drive all
I have to do is to switch jumpers and cables and I'm
back to my last clone.

Pc