[pchelpers] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 04:13:25 +0000 (GMT)

 Hiya Jackie

Sounds yummy! Mmmmm...<drool> hehehee

I seem to be unable to keep my eyes open for long when I'm reading or studying
online! I'd doze off for half an hour or so and then wake up to continue by
which time I'd have  forgotten what had gone before! Ya see, I sleep late and
wake up early to go to work which starts around 7:30am or so. *sigh*

Take care Jackie...try staring at your small screen and read something boring.
That should put you to sleep! <g>

Love

Tonia

  Jackie MacWhirter <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hehehe!!! Tonia how can you sleep when my eyeballs are slammed opened
wide -- I should get even with you and send you a high calorie home made
chocolate cake with mounds of fluffy white mountain icing-- just
kidding-- Jackie-- Have a good snooze--

Sender: pchelpers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [pchelpers] Re: repair 'sent' or 'deleted' messages folders in
Outlook Express???
To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: pchelpers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sender: inge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Outlook Express???

Hi Re-Na

I'm sorry..I must be dozing off when writing that. My brain walked out on me
too soon! §;^)

Add/Remove Program is not the frightful ogre you imagine it to be. Try
it....go to Add/Remove Program, select Microsoft Internet Explorer, click on
the Add/Remove button. Now that won't make your IE disappear. You'll be
presented with a box with three options: Add a component; Repair IE; Restore
the previous Windows Configuration. Select to repair and you're good to go!

Back to snooze-land......

Tonia

"G.R. Hanson" wrote:
C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express

If I follow that path and find the outlook express dbx files, and the files
for the
particular folder that's not working right....
how do I get it to let me save the individual emails in that folder?
I tried to right click and said 'open' and nothing happened.

If in OE it won't let me OPEN the deleted folder
, how can I save the
messages in that folder?

ps, thanks for your help in this. : )

ADD/REMOVE???? and delete all my organized folders and emails! Bite your
tongue!!!

G.R. Hanson
Arkansas USA