[pchelpers] Re: microsoft word help

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:51:50 -0700

Hello Dave :
When you  are creating a doc for  the first time whether you click save or
save as the popup box will come up. The next time you open it to do some
editing on that particular doc you just need to click on the save button and
exit out. If you are working on a new document and you want to exit out of
it Word will ask you if you want to save it or not  At least that's the way
mine works---  Another thing you could do is  type a question for help in
the right hand corner. There is a wealth of information and tutorials on how
to accomplish your tasks  or solve a problem you are having in  Word.  If
you find it is not running properly you could do the following below.

1. Defrag your system
2. Run the detect and repair in your program--

Jackie