[pchelpers] Re: how much do I sell this laptop for?

  • From: Mandi Wilson <superwizard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:15:36 -0500

Hi Gerald and Susan,

It is only a DVD reader, it only burns CDs.
I want to sell it for a fair price. My dad might buy it.
He'll pay what I find out to charge from y'all.
He isn't PC savvy at all but I explained about
the fact that it is a bit slower (since it only has a celeron cpu)
and that it only has a CD burner. And he said he didn't
want to save files anyway. He will use it to surf the internet,
and for email. Occasionally typing something up and printing it.