[pchelpers] Re: game

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:27:57 +1200

I may be speculating here, but it may be your game is trying to write
directly to the vga card (bypassing your operating system and drivers).
If the card is not the type it was designed to work with the results
could be pretty weird looking. If the program hung up in that condition
with no way out, then it may not be able to run on your system. Have you
compared the game requirements with your hardware and operating system?

--

Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246