[pchelpers] Re: email client & browser intreaction

  • From: "Trudy Alatorre" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "trudy2123@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eric, Jackie will probably come up with something better, but I would try
this for now:
In your browser, go to TOOLS - MANAGE ADD-ON -- EXTEBSIONS - TOOLBARS. Now see
if the Googleads.Doubleclick toolbar is there and remove it. You might want to
stop it in task manager first. Since your browser seems to be hijacked, you
will want to run a good spyware program now to remove whatever else these guys
have dropped in to your system.
This is my two cents. Have a great rest of the day.
Trudy

 Subject: [pchelpers] email client & browser intreaction
 To: "PC Helpers" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2014, 1:36 AM

 When I open my email program
 (Eudora), both Internet Explorer and
 Firefox open with three advertising tabs each.
 Common to all is http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net........
 It's  weird.
 Anyone know what is going on and how to fix this?