[pchelpers] Re: email client & browser intreaction

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 05:54:58 -0700

G'day, Eric:

Please go to:
http://download.sysinternals.com/files/Autoruns.zip

Once the file has downloaded, right-click it & choose 'Select All'
from the popup menu.
Extract the files, remembering where u put them for future use.
Double-click the file autoruns.exe.
Once the program has completed, you'll be presented w/several tabbed lists.
Click 'File', then 'Save'.
Please change the name to something indicating it's yours, (the date
would also be helpful) i.e., erics autoruns052714.arn.
Attach the file to an email & let me have a quick look. I suspect a
rogue toolbar (perhaps more than 1).

Cheers.

--
Jackie McBride